October 26, 2013 by Beth
In addition to continuing to work on an array of interesting client projects, I’ve been given a truly amazing opportunity to join forces with the global team at StartUp Cup and to assist with World StartUp Cup in January 2014 in Yerevan, Armenia. My role will include PR and marketing as well as serving as the direct liaison to 60 local StartUp Cup organizers in 46 countries. I couldn’t be more excited about supporting the innovators and entrepreneurs who are shaping the future. And, I love the connectedness in so many things: I posted back in August 2012 about StartUp Cup, more than a year before collaborating with this top-notch organization was on my radar!
- Marketing, public relations and event support for Airship Coffee.
- Contributions to Arkansas Life (including a gorgeous spread on Chef Miles James in November thanks to Aaron and Matthew at Hatch & Maas Collective).
- Marketing & digital media for Cameron Smith & Associates. I’m thrilled to re-engage with Cameron and his team, and pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback this case study about our work generated in the community.
- Collaboration with Chef Miles James and the James At The Mill family of brands, including The Inn At The Mill and 28 Springs Restaurant. I’m concerned about this resulting in tremendous weight gain.
- Social media support for The Tulseys, which recognizes Tulsa entrepreneurs and innovators, as well as Tulsa Global Entrepreneurship Week.
*Swallow image credit/source: The Graphics Fairy.