August 3, 2013 by Beth
I can hardly believe back-to-school season and signs of fall are upon us. The lazy days of summer have hardly been lazy for Magpie Marketing: June and July brought a flurry of activity and interesting projects as well as some intriguing new clients I am privileged to be serving as autumn approaches.
My sincere thanks to each small business, nonprofit, entrepreneur, retail team and publication I’ve been fortunate to work with in recent weeks. Your receptiveness and enthusiasm for innovative approaches combined with the passion and commitment you exhibit in your respective fields inspires and fuels me. Having so many shiny objects flash before my eyes every day gives me the unique opportunity to pluck inspiration and ideas from wildly divergent sectors – and to me, that’s what makes the world go ’round.
Enjoy these fleeting days of summer!
- Marketing, public relations and event support for Airship Coffee.
- Articles for Arkansas Life and Edible Ozarkansas.
- Marketing & digital media for Cameron Smith & Associates.
- Outreach and communications for Renew.
- Blog consultation for an emerging author in Missouri.
- Marketing and outreach for More Than A Review.
- Blogger/destination marketing event for Visit Rogers, Arkansas.
- Consulting project for Showcase Trophy & Awards
*Image credit/source: The Graphics Fairy.