Magpie Marketing is a tiny endeavor to support the work of brands, products and organizations that need a little nudge. It’s intended to be about big ideas and innovative strategies delivered in simple, actionable ways.
It’s exciting to work with big thinkers every single day, and I love balancing my time partnering directly with clients who are entrepreneurs themselves as well as working with more established businesses. The common thread for every project and company I am fortunate to support is that they are outstanding in their field – they simply do not have the time or inclination to think proactively about marketing, communication and the daily challenge of grabbing a megaphone to tell their story to the world… creatively.
Current projects include:
- PR and communication for Bentonville & Kansas City based Kendal King Group
- Publicity for Chef Miles James and the James At The Mill family of brands, including The Inn At The Mill and 28 Springs Restaurant.
- Content collaboration with Barbara Taylor, owner of Synergy Business Services and New York Times blogger.
- Publication of The Bentonville Report, a behind the scenes glimpse into the CPG industry in Walmart’s backyard.
- Strategic marketing for the Williams Law Group, attorneys specializing in business formation and estate planning among other areas of practice.
- Destination marketing for tourism attraction and event venue Simple Pleasures.
- Marketing support for Jim Mikula, an expert in recruitment and talent retention with Cameron Smith & Associates.